Georgetown Palace Theatre
Performance Report for
1776
Sunday, October 30
Director: Cliff Butler
Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda
Cast called at 1:00p
Began Act 1: 2:06p Intermission: 3:38p Ended: 4:47p
Late: Ann (e), Ebony (e), Leslie (e)
Missing:
Didn't Sign In:
House Open: 1:30p | Weather: 84* sunny | |
Act 1: 1 hr 32 mins | Intermission: 22 mins | Act 2: 47 mins |
House Manager: Monti McMillan | House Count: 275 | |
Show Irregularities:
SR turntable's façade wasn't on correctly causing a change in blocking for top of Sit Down John Wrong bow set for Jefferson – no violin playing in scene Act 2 held for bathroom lines
| ||
General:
Warmups Ran Sit Down John House Open Run Show
Standing O!!! Great Audience!
| ||
Cast:
I asked to SM this show not knowing it at all because I enjoy working with Cliff and because the other 2 SMs were sandwiched in the previous and next shows. I had no idea that when I took it, I would love it this much. I'm not sure that I love the show itself – while it is good – but I love THIS production and am so proud of it! I couldn't have asked for better actors, crew or production team! The ladies took the male roles they received by storm! You all had passion for the character and the show! And THAT is what made this show! The complete passion that everyone left on the stage! I am sad to see this one go, but I am so happy that it happened and that I was a part of it with all of you. <3 Thank you for the memories!
| ||
Crew:
Tiny but Mighty! There wasn't much crew but you all handled this show so well and without (much) complaint! I appreciate all of you!!
| ||
Accidents/Injuries:
| ||
Next Performance:
| ||
Costume:
| ||
Facilities:
| ||
Set:
| ||
Props:
| ||
Lighting/FX:
Source 4 Par SL on batten 6 wouldn't come on during dimmer check – possible lamp out
| ||
Sound: Thank you Brian! :)
| ||
Band: Thank you Band!
| ||
Trivia:
| ||
Quotes:
| ||
No comments:
Post a Comment